The following online resources can only be accessed using PCs within the premises of Sabah State Libraries in Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Sandakan and Tawau. Users are required to pay the regular fees normally charged for the use of PCs in the e-corners which are RM2 per hour for adults and RM1 for students/children.
- EBSCO - Information Service offers integrated information management worldwide through subscription services, reference databases and online journals.
- CLJ Legal Network is the first and only comprehensive and interactive information database of Malaysia's Legal System. In full operation it carries a complete collection of Malaysian legislation, case laws, practice notes from the courts, procedures, directories and other legal information.
- BOND is a database of best practices and performance measurements set up by NPC to assist organisations in undertaking benchmarking activities. BOND also provides external on-line benchmarking resources to facilitate companies to search for best practices and benchmarks world-wide.
- PALMOILIS - MPOB has developed a database service called Palm Oil Information Online Service (PALMOILIS) to provide an electronic delivery information service on palm oil to the Industry, Government departments / universities and the general public. The system hosts not only bibliographic and library-related databases but also full-text databases, generated by other R&D Division / Units / Research Groups
- SIRIMLINK provides access to a huge collection of technical information, stored in SIRIM (Standards and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia), live to your office. The information covers subjects such as Patents, Abstracts from articles and a directory of Malaysian experts in science and technology.
- MASTICLINK (MOSTE) is a product of MASTIC which is the national reference centre for scientific and technological information. It's core business is the collection and dissemination of information related to local S&T activities. Such information serves to support and provide basis for decisioin-making, priority setting, planning and implementing th enation's S&T policies. For more information go to www.mastic.gov.my